Our Recruiter Experience & Relationships ensure placement
Contec’s recruitment model involves a close-knit partnering arrangement with clients where, as a recruitment agency, Contec acts as an extension of their clients business in representing them in the employment market.
The main aim of the partnership is to:
- Cut the cost of recruitment services to our clients
- Ensure our clients have exclusive and immediate access to candidates in an ever shrinking candidate short market.
- Represent our clients to the candidate market positively with an informed knowledge of the business’s history and development.
- Expand candidate attraction techniques to as wide a market as possible using the wide range of networks available to Contec
- Enable our clients to access our advertising resources in all media and benefit from cost savings and premium positioning.
In the Construction and Engineering market, joint venture arrangements are becoming increasingly effective when undertaking major projects which require large amounts of resources and expertise.
It is our belief that these principals can also apply when recruiting professional staff in this area. The significant skill shortage in the areas of engineering and construction means organisations must work together in a partnering arrangement to maximize the time and resources to recruit quality staff in a set timeframe.
Contec has successfully undertaken such arrangements with construction and engineering companies in the past and highly value these mutually beneficial relationships.