- Local NQ talent happy with FIFO/ DIDO on 10:4 roster
- Bowen, North Queensland civil project
- Site based position
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in construction and looking to join an industry leader. The business is considered to be a leading mid-tier contractor, their focus is predominantly on Main Roads and mining infrastructure projects although the company boasts a number of other successful results in earthworks, structures and sporting / aquatic projects.
We are searching for a Project Administrator with a minimum of 2 years’ project support experience within civil or construction. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about construction and looking to work for a high regarded contractor. Opportunity to either FIFO from Brisbane or DIDO from Townvsille, or surrounding regions.
Reporting to the Project Manager, responsibilities will include, but not limited to include:
- Provide high-level administrative support to project and team
- Prepare and submit purchase orders
- Assisting with site inductions, training and auditing as well as maintain all relevant documentation
- Complete and manage subcontractor and plant onboarding, compliance and approval for new plant / machinery
- Ensure safety standards are kept to an ultimate high and are followed by site staff and subcontractors
- Payroll and timesheet entry and reporting – weekly
- Order and maintain PPE, stationery and materials
- Document control
- Additional general office administration
Previous experience in a similar role within construction is a must. Beneficial to have Main Roads / civil construction experience. This candidate will be organised, have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Proficient in Microsoft Suite i.e Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel.
A great opportunity for a Project/ Site / Construction Administrator located in North Queensland, work for a well-established contractor and play an integral part in the project team.