- Gold Coast site based
- Major TMR Infrastructure project
- Leading Tier 2 Civil Contractor with a strong presence in the industry
This well-established national civil contractor is a leading Tier 2 contractor who work within resources, local authorities and main roads projects across Australia. Led by a team of highly skilled professionals within the industry, this contactor is experienced across multiple disciplines including roads, earthworks, drainage and concrete structures.
The project consists of major roadworks and structures for TMR on a local South-east Queensland job valued at $400M. As Site Engineer you will help deliver this landmark project with an initial focus in procurement and then transition into delivery and construction.
Scope of works includes earthworks, drainage, services, and major road works. To be successful you must have a minimum of 2 years civil construction experience, ideally across main roads projects for a contractor in similar conditions.
Reporting to the Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of key subcontractors and suppliers
- Programming and daily planning
- Quality Assurance management
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Preparing financial reports and completing forecasts
- Ensuring Safety and Environmental standards are met
To be successful you must have a proven track record of delivering projects to DTMR specifications and quality standards with a civil contractor in similar conditions. The successful individual must have at least 2 years main roads / TMR, local council or other state main roads experience. The role offers an excellent initial package, and you will be based locally & home every night, delivering a landmark project. Please apply if this opportunity sounds like you!